The first edition printing (limited to 500) of the Private Collection/Closed for Installation Exhibition Monograph. This 8.5"x11", full-colour, 132 page hardcover book includes vibrant images of the artwork as well as the install and activation of the immersive experience. Writing includes an introduction by Robin Eley, exhibition essay by Byron Hawes and detailed provenance research for all 18 pieces from the exhibition. The first edition also comes with a numbered bookplate hand signed by Robin Eley and David Korins.
- 132 page, full colour book
- 100 lb satin paper
- Matte laminated hardcover
- Smyth sewing
- Full and detail images of all artwork
- Install and activation photographs
- Numbered bookplate signed by Robin Eley and David Korins
- Exhibition essay by Byron Hawes
- Introduction by Robin Eley
Private Collection/Closed for Installation Monograph
Exhibition install and activation images will be placed into the layout of the book at the conclusion of exhibition on September 25. Printing will commence immediately after. Expected ship date of the books is November 1, 2022.
Free shipping on all orders (excludes import taxes and duties)
All sales are final